Guiding Your Family Through Life’s Changes
Brogan Law Group is a family-oriented law firm providing services to New Jersey clients in several areas of elder law, asset protection, special needs law and trust services.
Founded in 2001, our staff members work closely together as a team to meet our clients needs.
Whether you are faced with a family member transitioning to a nursing home, are attempting to understand the overwhelming rules related to maintaining Medicaid eligibility for someone with special needs, or are concerned with protecting your assets for the benefit of your loved ones, we are here to help.
We pride ourselves on “Guiding Families Through Life’s Changes” with care, compassion & professionalism. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and find out how our team can help you and your family.
Contact Our Firm Today!
Friendly – very interested in my needs always! A “Blessed Staff”
Always accessible to answer our questions and concerns
The Brogan Law Group’s excellence is to be applauded
I was and continue to be well rewarded by such a caring, compassionate, and professional person.
Mr. Brogan has consistently been very responsive to my inquires whether by phone, email or in person. He has also provided invaluable guidance to my son’s who are co-executors of their mother’s estate.
Mr. Brogan set up trusts that not only provided a safe place for my aunt’s funds to provide a quality level of care but also to safeguard her estate.
With his expert knowledge, Mr. Brogan carefully and thoroughly straightened out our dear family’s “legal” and potential health care issues.
Who We Serve
- Individuals and couples seeking to protect their life-long savings and assets for the benefit of themselves and future generations
- Individuals suffering from memory loss and other debilitating conditions and their caregivers.
- Trust fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust administration.
- Medicaid applicants
- Disabled individuals receiving personal injury settlements
- Guardians and individuals alleged to be incapacitated
- Estate executors, administrators and beneficiaries in estate administration
- Parents, grandparents and siblings of minor and adult family members with special needs.